Jennifer J. Riley
Owner/Attorney Jennifer J. Riley, Esquire focuses her practice on Family Law, including Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Alimony, Protection from Abuse, Prenuptial Agreements, Postnuptial Agreements, Spousal Support, Adoption, and Grandparents’ Rights.
Ms. Riley is an experienced negotiator and a tireless litigator who will work hard to secure stability for you and your family. She is a strong, zealous advocate for her clients inside and outside the courtroom.
Ms. Riley is a graduate of Temple University Beasley School of Law, where she focused her studies on Trial Advocacy. She was a member of the acclaimed National Trial Team, and a finalist at the National Ethics Trial Competition in Sacramento, California. She was awarded numerous honors, including several awards for Outstanding Oral Advocacy, and the Victor A. Jaczun Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy.
Ms. Riley believes attorneys must have a commitment to serve their communities. She provides free consultations at community resource centers, including the Women’s Resource Center in Montgomery County and Chester County, and volunteers for the American Bar Association’s Military Pro Bono Project, which provides pro bono family law services to active military personnel. She is a frequent public speaker at schools and local community events, and has coached the Souderton Area High School mock trial team in the skills which she acquired at Temple.
In addition to Ms. Riley’s contributions to the local community, she is a co-author of Custody Law and Practice in Pennsylvania, PBI Press, 2013, and has the honor to serve as a Co-Chair of the Mentoring Committee of the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Commission on Women in the Profession.
In 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 she was named one of Pennsylvania’s “Rising Stars” by a poll of her peers as published in Philadelphia Magazine. She was also named as Awesome Attorney in the Suburban Life Magazine in 2012.
- Co-Author, Custody Law and Practice in Pennsylvania, PBI Press, 2013 and 2015.
- Co-Author, Drafting Property Settlement Agreements in Pennsylvania
- Co-Author, Freedom Stories: Interviews with Vietnamese Who Escaped to America
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania’s “Rising Star” – Published Philadelphia Magazine, 2012-2019
- Awesome Attorney Designation
Suburban Life Magazine, 2012
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Juris Doctor
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, M.A. – World History
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, B.A. – Liberal Arts
Pro Bono Activities
- Women’s Resource Center, 2010 – Present
- American Bar Association, Military Pro Bono Project, 2010 – Present
- Coach – Souderton Area High School Mock Trial Team, 2010 – 2015
- Coach Mount Saint Joseph Academy’s High School Mock Trial Team, 2009 – 2010
- Montgomery County Child Advocacy Project, 2011 – Present
- Team Organizer – Alzheimer’s Association, Memory Walk, 2012-2014
- Team Organizer – American Liver Foundation, Liver Walk 2011