Why Choose Us?
What Makes Our Main Line Divorce Lawyers Different?
There are a number of things that may make the law offices of Jennifer J. Riley, different from other Montgomery County, Chester County, Bucks County, and Delaware County divorce law firms, including:
- A focus on family law. The entire focus of our law office is family law cases, including divorce, custody, support and related issues as well as estate planning. While each case and every family is different, our lawyers’ dedication to the area of family law means we understand the individual nuances of the law and have likely handled a case with similar legal issues to yours before. Most importantly, our divorce attorneys have spent their entire legal careers in the family law field.
- Our legal fees are competitive. Our Montco divorce law office and Chesco divorce law office strives to provide outstanding representation in family law cases at a fair price. First, our Montgomery County family law attorneys and Chester County family law attorneys' hourly rates are some of the most competitive rates in the legal market when considering our backgrounds and training. Second, our Montgomery County divorce attorneys and Chester County divorce attorneys always give our clients a cost-benefit analysis for the various options in their family law case and allow the client to decide how they best want to proceed in the case given the costs. Third, our divorce attorneys give our family law clients the opportunity to do some of the background work that allows the client to save money on legal fees.
- We’re experienced trial attorneys. Our family law attorneys believe that our reputation for fighting for what’s fair for our family law clients and their children gives us a competitive advantage in knowing when to settle and when to try a case. We know how the trial court judges will likely rule on Family Court issues since we have fought many battles and have settled and tried many cases in the Southeastern Family Courts. We believe that our reputations as experienced family law trial attorneys may lead other attorneys to offer fair settlements to our clients knowing if they don’t, they’re in for a fight!
- Our family law attorneys practice solely in Southeastern Pennsylvania, including Montgomery County, Chester County, Bucks County and Delaware County. We accept family law cases from surrounding counties, including Berks County, Lehigh County, and Northampton County on a case-by-case basis.
- We have experience. Our family law attorneys have over 40 years of combined experience and have assisted over 1000 family law clients handling all types of Pennsylvania family law issues, including: divorce, property division, spousal and child support, child custody, grandparents’ rights, step-parent adoptions and wills, trusts and estates.
- We are focused on what’s in the children’s best interests. We don’t use advertising gimmicks that indicate we solely represent men’s rights in this or women’s rights in that in order to attract business. Instead, our family lawyers strive to always do what is best for the children of any broken relationship and represent our clients — whether they be men or women, fathers or mothers accordingly. Neither party wins when a relationship ends; it is our job to minimize the financial and emotional damage that occurs during a divorce or other breakup. Our custody lawyers are especially committed to minimizing the emotional damage to the children of broken relationships and seek to always advocate for the children’s best interests, both emotionally and financially.
- We are accessible to our clients. Our family law firm employs multiple attorneys and multiple legal assistants to assist in the smooth operation of your case. If the family law attorney assigned to your case is out of the office for any reason, there is always another lawyer or member of our staff available to assist you in the event of an emergency. Our family law team is accessible to answer your questions by telephone, email, or appointment in our Montgomery County family law office. We also have the technology to do video conferences.
- We provide you with information. Our family law clients receive copies of every letter and court document that we prepare on their behalf as well as copies of everything produced by the other side. Our clients are kept fully informed of the progress of their case as well as case strategy. In addition, our law office utilizes computerized billing software that provides up-to-date detailed records that are provided on a monthly basis to our clients regarding the work performed by our family lawyers and the amounts charged for our services.
- We utilize the latest technology. Our family law office utilizes the latest computer technology in managing clients’ ongoing family law cases and in communicating with clients. Many of our clients elect to communicate with our office by email for immediate copies of any documents drafted by our office or received from the opposing party as well as other routine attorney-client communications. Whether by email or otherwise, our clients are kept fully aware of the progress of their case.
These are just a few of things that make our family law firm truly exceptional. We believe that our firm is uniquely different from many others who represent themselves as Montgomery County family law attorneys or Chester County family law attorneys given our team of experienced family law trial attorneys and staff and our case management techniques.
"Jennifer Riley's entire firm provided top notch legal representation during one of the most difficult times in my life. Her attention to detail, commitment to bringing hidden facts to light, and compassion for me personally were instrumental in securing a result that I can only describe as miraculous. Throughout the process, her entire office staff was uplifting, friendly, and professional. They gave me the strength I needed to persevere despite all I was encountering. I felt I was - an am - among friends. I cannot recommend Jennifer Riley's Law Offices highly enough."
~ Ann Marie, January 2020
Clients have given Attorney Jennifer. J. Riley a 10/10 rating on Avvo, on online database of lawyer referrals and legal information.
Attorney Riley has been granted the "Rising Star" award by SuperLawyers every year since 2012.
Attorney Riley was again voted "Clients' Choice" by Avvo in 2019.
Law Firm 500 ranked the Law Offices of Jennifer J. Riley in the "Top 200 Fastest Growing Law Firms" (#20) in 2017.
American Institute of Family Law Attorneys named Attorney Riley one of the "10 Best Family Law Attorneys in Pennsylvania" in 2015.
American Society of Legal Advocates voted Attorney Riley "Top 40 Under 40 Family Law Attorneys in Pennsylvania" in 2014.